Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Nothing to Wear

I'm hot, I'm tired, and I'm bothered. I have four more days before I head to the Bahamas and I still have nothing to wear to my brothers wedding. Every store(that is in my price range) has similar dresses, none of which I like. Many of the dresses are similar to dresses that I own already. I want something different. This is my first beach wedding and I was instructed to look fabulous.
Its so hard to be fabulous and broke. Well... I'm not really broke so I guess I should say fabulous and cheep. I really don't want to pay more than $100 for a dress. I mean, I'm not getting married. I just bought my plane ticket, clothes, shoes, I'll have to pay for food, and not to mention the hotel. This does not even include a gift and I have not even done my hair.
GOSH! Would they spend this much money on me? Sometimes I wonder. Anyhow, I just checked the weather report and it says thunderstorms for the next 10 days. The last place I want to be is on the beach in the rain. Well, I hope God holds the rain up for a day. I'm sure this trip will end up marvelous and I will look as fabulous as ever...like usual.

And for those of you who have not seen me lately, here is a picture to remind you of what you are missing.

No comments: