Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Blog Blockers

I just started my new job, and I must say that I really like it so far, but of course, every new job seems great in the beginning. That's why I accepted the position. The only thing that really bothers me is that they block most sites that when idle I just might happen to surf on. I can't even check my email if its not company email. I just got addicted to blogging but I really don't get the chance to do it. I leave my house at 7 am and I don't get back till 7:30 or 8pm. That's almost my whole day.

I know I need to go to the gym but with a schedule like this it is so hard so I know that I need to force and motivate myself before I start gaining unwanted pounds.

So today at work (I'm still in training), I learned that I am an extrovert. I don't know if you have ever been through the Management By Strengths program at your job, but if you have you know how interesting it is and how you can learn to work along with other's personalities. It works on a color scale based on a short set of questions that you answer. Try it at www.strengths.com. My results turned out green but I am borderline red.
I found out that I am very team oriented but at the same time, I can be very direct and abrupt with people. I also found out that I have low tolerance for blue people because I tend to always be in a rush and I don't like to wait for anything even thought I sometimes wait till the last minute to do things.... OK OK, so maybe I didn't just learn these things. I've been like this my whole life. This test was right on the money. Go take it and introduce it at your work place!

I'm out, its past my bed time. I got a wake up at 6am now. I'm in the real workforce!! Don't call me anymore after 11. LOL

1 comment:

Ananse's Web said...

Congrats on the new digs! Breaking yourself into a new schedule is always the hardest but once you get settled it becomes like clockwork.